BLACKBX is a startup company providing value-added WiFi to businesses around the world. Our software product enables any customer facing business to understand their customer by collecting data via a WiFi network.
We are a small, dynamic team across support, sales and software development based in Leith, Edinburgh, and as our user base is growing at an exponential rate, it is an exciting time to join us.
We are looking for someone interested in working in a fast-paced and exciting environment, who is eager to learn, loves to challenge the status quo and is not afraid of failing.
Think that’s you? Awesome, for this role your responsibilities and requirements are:
- Assist the Digital Marketing Executive in implementing digital marketing activities
- Coordinate traditional marketing activities and events
- Cleanse and maintain our CRM system and email lists
- Contact customers to learn more about their needs and validate sales and marketing assumptions
- Organise our marketing collateral
- Participate and collaborate with ideas in marketing meetings
- Chase the whole team to meet deadlines (yes, you should be persistent!)
- Genuine interest in sales and/or marketing and technology
- Self-starter and proactive
- Not shy to propose new and quirky ideas
In return for your hard work you will be able to work in different areas of sales and marketing, and be able to choose which area you would like to progress.
We want you to feel valued. Flexible working will always be considered. We also want you to learn and grow your career, as soon as you start we will discuss your career path at BLACKBX and see which kind of training you need.
If you think you are the person we are looking for send us your CV and a cover letter.